Welcome to https://luisfigo.eu/ Owned and operated by Genero Group Limited (may refer to “We”, “LF CBD”, “Website”, “our”, “ours” or “us”).
Name and Address of the data controller
The Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is :
Genero Group Limited a legal entity, duly organized and incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, with its registered office at: Stavrou, 56, Flat/Office 104, Strovolos, 2035, Nicosia, Cyprus, registration number HE 282760
When browsing our website you will be presented with information about the placing of cookies. During browsing, no personal data is collected without notice.
Once you create an account or place an order, then the collection of some data becomes necessary. We do so in accordance with online best practices, within SSL secured areas and using secure encryption.
We only collect data that is required to provide the fulfillment of your order, in line with the service that our e-commerce website provides.
We would also like to provide clear details and clarification on how your data is stored and used.
Data collected when creating an account or placing an order
We collect the following data during account creation, or the placing of an order through our website :
Date of Birth
The processing and handling of this data will always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
We take every measure to ensure the security of your data stored on our websites server as well as how your data is handled while processing your order or dealing with customer service matters from our offices as well as for accounting.
We do not share your data with any third parties.
We also have a legal responsibility to maintain records of sales made, for accounting purposes.
You will receive order update / status emails from us regarding your order sent to the email address provided.
Making changes / requesting deletion of your account
All customers are able to change the “Personal Data” for your account.
We offer all customers the ability to request, by email, the deletion of their customer account. We will action this upon request and remove your details from our website and server. Although records of orders already made will be maintained within accordance of our legal responsibility to do so.
Other collection of visitor data and information
The website of LF CBD some basic data when a visitor accesses the website:
This general data and information is not personal and is limited to Google Analytics traffic data collection.
The data collected includes:
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system,
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(4) the sub-websites,
(5) the date and time of access to the Internet site
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
This data is used to
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
Therefore, LF CBD can analyse anonymously the collected data and information, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process.
The anonymous data mentioned above is stored separately from all personal data provided during account creation or the placing of an order. None of this data is personal or linked to your account or orders. We do not share this data with any third party.
Subscription to our newsletters
We offer our visitors the option of signing up to our newsletter. This is entirely the choice of the customer and we use an “Opt in” newsletter signup.
When you sign up to receive our newsletter, your details entered will be stored by our newsletter service provider “Mailchimp”. Your data is protected on their servers and are not shared with any third parties.
You are able, at any time, to unsubscribe from our newsletter. Each email includes an unsubscribe link. Alternatively, you can request to be unsubscribed from our newsletter by contacting our helpdesk.
Personal data collected as part of the registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter
Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
The data controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as long as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by a European legislator or another competent legislator expires, personal data is routinely blocked or erased in accordance with legal requirements.
Your rights regarding your personal information
- a) Right of confirmation
You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the confirmation of the personal data held by us. As provided above.
- b) Right of access
You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. Furthermore, the European directives and regulations grant the data subject access to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing;
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Furthermore, you have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation.
Where this is the case, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
- c) Right to rectification
You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to rectification, he or she may, at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer or another employee of the controller.
- d) Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and you wish to request the erasure of personal data stored by us, you may at any time contact us.
The Data Protection Officer or another employee shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
- e) Right of restriction of processing
You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests instead of the restriction of their use instead.
- Controllers no longer need personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and you wish to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by us, you may at any time contact us and we will arrange the restriction of the processing.
- f) Right to data portability
You have the right granted by the European legislator, to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which was provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. He or she shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Furthermore, in exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to Article 20(1) of the GDPR, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time contact us
- g) Right to object
You have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning him or her, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
LF CBD shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If LF CBD processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
In addition, you have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her by SCH Enterprises Limited for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
In order to exercise the right to object, the data subject may directly contact us.
In addition, the data subject is free in the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to use his or her right to object by automated means using technical specifications.